The MarCum VS620 Underwater Viewing System offers the angler a whole new view of the underwater world. The bright, crisp live video of fish in their environment will amaze you. Learn the details of your favorite waters like never before, and quickly find fish and structure on new lakes.
The VS620 is a complete viewing system with technology that will allow you to spend your valuable time watching the screen, instead of pressing buttons. The Solar-Intelligent Daylight Viewable Display makes the LCD monitor perfectly viewable in high sun or total darkness. The High-res SONY optics, a powerful battery, battery charger and a protective softpack complete the system. Each MarCum VS620 also includes a Camera Panner, for transforming your underwater camera into a remote controlled, rotating fish-surveillance machine on the ice.
Standard features of the MarCum VS620 Underwater Viewing System include:
- 6-inch class Flat Panel B&W LCD Waterproof Display
- Solar–Intelligent Daylight Viewable Display – 3X Brighter
- Sony Super HAD CCD, .05 lux camera with 75-feet of cable.
- Darkwater LED Lighting Technology – greatly reduces particle reflection
- RCA Video out
- Soft Pack Shuttle
- 12-volt 7-amp Rechargeable Battery
- 3-stage Auto Battery Charger
- Stabilizer Fin included
- Camera Panner
- Made in the U.S.A.