Effective Date: July 17, 2017
This policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site that may link to or be accessible from our Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on our Site, make any purchases through our Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
APPLICATION SIGN-IN SERVICES
You can log in to our applications using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Connect, Google, YouTube, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign-in form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) and profile picture or its URL.
If you want to delete the data received from Facebook, YouTube or Google+ about you, please login to the application and revoke access through the menu options.
While using our Application(s), we may ask you to provide us with UStream account information. We store this information locally within the application to simplify future access to this account. When you delete the Application and the Application data, this information is removed. We do not collect this information.
Based on your use of the camera and the Application, video and audio data may be stored on the SD card, and may be imported at your control to your phone or tablet using normal Gallery/file system management capabilities. These video files may be removed from the camera through formatting the SD card, or by deleting files through the Application. We do not collect this data. Once a video file is imported to your phone/tablet, you may manage that data through the normal mechanisms in which all other video files are managed on your phone/tablet. We do not collect this data.
RT-9 APPLICATION DATA
Based on your use of the application, video, audio, and location data may be stored on the SD card, and may be imported at your control to your phone or tablet using normal Gallery/file system management capabilities. These video files may be removed from the tablet through formatting the SD card, or by deleting files through the Application. We do not collect this data. Once a video file is imported to your phone/tablet, you may manage that data through the normal mechanisms in which all other video files are managed on your phone/tablet. We do not collect this data.
Rt-9 uses an Android platform. We do not save or collect this user data. Android provides access to the Aptoide Store which allows you to downloaded other applications. We do not collect information about any of these applications. Please review the privacy policies of any application before installing it.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Information you provide to us when interacting with our Site by setting up an account, making a purchase/return/exchange or connecting with our customer service department. This includes, name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone (or mobile number), credit/debit card number, and your purchase/return/exchange information.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the Site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies, and web beacons.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners and customers, including without limitation, information related to referrals to our Site from third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering your account to use our Site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your Orders, including without limitation your name, e-mail address and shipping address.
- Details of entering into contests, sweepstakes, surveys, promotions or participating in events sponsored by us.
- When you report a problem with our Site or services we will collect your contact information along with a description of your problem.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Web Beacons
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through our Site, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Keep track of items in your shopping cart.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on our Site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of our Site.
- Log Files.Like most standard website servers, we use log files. Log files track Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track website navigation in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Indirect Collection – Social Networking
Indirect Collection – Third Party Advertising Services
We may employ over time various different advertising or remarketing services that serve you targeted advertisements to make your online experience more personalized and focused to your interests. These services may place a remarketing pixel and/or web beacon on the Site in order to recognize your browser and serve advertisements that relate to prior searches and activities you participate in on the Site. We will not run interest based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card numbers. We will not use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds or other anonymous identifiers. We will not use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page(s). Analytical data collected or supplied to us is kept anonymous and not associated with any PII.
We will not share any personally identifiable information with third party marketers through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads.
We may use third party services to manage these technologies and to serve advertisements on our Site. For example, we may employ technology that pairs specific advertisements on our Site and others with searches that you run on our Site. These services may collect data through cookies and through our implementation of Google Analytics and AdWords. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including, but not limited to, cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
We use the following Google Analytics features, and may incorporate others in the future:
- Demographics and Interest Reports
- Display Advertising
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Demographics and Interest Reporting
You may opt-out of interest-based ads on Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings feature. You may also opt-out of other Google Analytics features using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You are responsible for any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on our Site, or transmit to other users of our Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted on and transmitted to other users of our Site at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for removal, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. Proper access and use of information provided on our Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions of Use and known or suspected violations should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges or requests for information or to otherwise service you.
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver advertisements, coupons, newsletters, promotions, notification of events and special offers, e-mail or mobile messages, etc.
- To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service or products.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so.
- For statistical purposes and reporting of aggregate data.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our legal rights or in response to legal actions.
We will share your personal information with our related companies, such as the sharing of information with our parent company, and companies affiliated with our Site such as Rapala.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via our Site to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and the companies that represent the Brands and
products available on our Site.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business. For example, we might use a credit card processing company to bill you, such as PayPal.
- With third party services to manage and provide advertising on our Site and to make your online experience more focused to your interests.
- Across social media platforms, with your consent, such as Facebook and YouTube.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, in which case personal information held by us about our customers could be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- We may disclose e-mail addresses as part of a suppression file or do-not-e-mail list to make sure that unsubscribe requests are forwarded to the appropriate parties to insure removal from databases, in compliance with law, including without limitation, the Can-Spam Act of 2003.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of Use.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of MarCum, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by us, you can opt-out/unsubscribe by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or visiting our email preference center. You can also always opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail information from us by filling out this unsubscribe form. Please note that any opt-out/unsubscribe from our promotional emails would not apply to transactional emails from us (i.e. warranty information, returns, password requests, etc.).
When asked to submit personal billing information, it is important to know that this information is used only for payment processing verification. We do not distribute, sell or otherwise exploit this information in any way. For security reasons, complete credit card numbers are never saved or stored. The financial information we receive from you will only be used to process your transactions and will never be shared with any other party, except as necessary to process your transaction and as required by law. Your information will be safeguarded in strict compliance with federal standards for non-public personal information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into our Site and visiting the My Account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: 3943 Quebec Ave N, New Hope, MN 55427.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Each of these linked websites maintains its own independent privacy policies. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those websites. When you leave our Site and access websites of third parties, the privacy policies of the parties maintaining those websites shall control and we shall have no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of any third-party website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, that result from the use of the information or materials posted to or collected as a result of the user’s accessing our Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To ensure that you will not receive recurring marketing or other information from us unless you choose to, we will provide you with simple instructions on each marketing email from us for you to let us know that you have chosen to stop receiving such email messages from us.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. While the United States Federal Trade Commission has endorsed DNT, our Site does not support DNT codes. However, except in the case of analytics cookies described above, our Site limits tracking to the internal uses described above and does not enable the tracking of our users across multiple websites. Except in the case of analytics cookies described above, our Site does not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. Please review their privacy policies to understand how you may be tracked.
3943 Quebec Ave N
New Hope, MN 55427
© Electronics Technologies LLC., and its trademark MarCum. All rights reserved.